Bluekate Chiffon Fabric. Continuous Sheer Fabric. Wedding Table Runner or Arch Draping Fabric
- ❇️ Bluekate chiffon net fabric packs are ethereal and sheer (…but not too sheer) with finished edges and continuous seamless length. Now you can drape your way to another successfully decorated event! And with serged edges you won’t be dealing with hundreds of loose strands when guests arrive.
- ❇️ Our drape fabric is available in Pink, Dusty Rose, Dusty Blue and White and True to color. Pink is pink and not rose gold or peach! White is crisp and not ivory while rose is deep pink. There’s a color for all events! Baby showers, Quinceanera, bridal shower, wedding table decorations, banquets and more!
- ❇️ Sewing something stunning? Instead of chiffon fabric by the yard, we offer it in 5 or 10 yard continuous lengths - 58 in wide. Seamless, so you can use it as gorgeous wedding arch decor, for creating scarves to match the event or for that chiffon blouse or maxi dress you’ve been thinking of making.
- ❇️ Made from 100% Polyester, it’s a free-flowing alternative to stiff Organza that looks stunning on a wedding chuppah, boho wedding runner, wedding drape for chairs, and sheer table overlay for any elegant events. Sheer enough to see-through, but heavy enough to luxuriously drape arches and tables.
- ❇️ This sheer fabric for draping is hand washable, and wrinkle free! So reuse it for as many events as you like! Designed in Los Angeles, California USA each wide table runner also comes with a 5-Year Warranty because it’s so well-made. Order yours now and see, because Unforgettable Parties Start Here.
- 1 Chiffon Fabric
Chiffon is a delicate and lightweight fabric that requires special care to maintain its quality and appearance. Here are some care directions for Chiffon fabric:
- Hand-wash with mild detergent: Chiffon should be washed by hand in cool water with a gentle detergent. Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals that could damage the delicate fabric.
- Do not twist or wring: After washing, gently squeeze out the excess water, but do not twist or wring the fabric as this can cause it to lose its shape and texture.
- Hang to dry: To dry Chiffon, hang it on a hanger or clothesline and allow it to air dry. Avoid exposing it to direct sunlight as this can cause the fabric to fade or discolor.
- Iron on low heat: If ironing is required, use a low-heat setting and a pressing cloth to avoid damaging the fabric. Avoid using steam as this can cause water spots on the fabric.
- Store carefully: When not in use, Chiffon should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Avoid hanging it as this can cause the fabric to stretch out of shape. Instead, fold it neatly and store it in a drawer or on a shelf.
- Standard Shipping : Free (4-8 days)
- Priority Shipping : $5.99 (2-4 days)
*All orders are shipped via UPS or USPS
There was a delay in shipping and the seller caught the delay and expedited the shipping at no extra cost to ensure that the items would arrive in time for my wedding.
I tried to do a diy party thing and all though that was horrible this material was absolutely gorgeous! Super sturdy too.
It's just want l was looking for to Drape my closet door. I love the texture and the weightiness of it.
Great for adding elegance to the wedding on a budget! They are VERY wrinkled though and would be a nightmare to steam/iron. Did not work for us so we returned them