Chiffon Table Runner 120 Inches Long, 12 Pack of Table Runners.
- Bluekate netting fabric packs are ethereal and sheer (…but not too sheer) with finished edges and continuous seamless length. Now you can drape your way to another successfully decorated event! And with serged edges you won’t be dealing with hundreds of loose strands when guests arrive.
- If you're looking for gauze table runner sheers that create dreamy swags, cascading pools and flowing draping, you're going to need long sheer table runner lengths. This pack of table runners comes with 12 pieces, each one 10ft (120 inches) long and 27 inches wide for the most visionary displays.
- Made from 100% Polyester, it’s a free-flowing alternative to stiff organza fabric that looks stunning on a bridal arch, boho wedding runner, backdrop curtains and light table overlay for any romantic table decorations. Sheer enough to see-through, but heavy enough to luxuriously drape centerpieces for tables
- Our modern table runner is available in Pink, Dusty Rose, Dusty Blue, White, Ivory, Champagne and Sage Green, and True to color. Pink is pink and not rose gold or peach! White is crisp and ivory is creamy. There’s a color for all events! Chiffon table runners for weddings, pastel party decorations and more!
- This sheer fabric for draping is hand washable, and wrinkle free! So reuse it for as many events as you like! Designed in Los Angeles, California USA each wide dining table runner also comes with a 5-Year Warranty because it’s so well-made. Order yours now and see, because Unforgettable Parties Start Here.
- Chiffon Fabric (12 Pack)
Chiffon is a delicate and lightweight fabric that requires special care to maintain its quality and appearance. Here are some care directions for Chiffon fabric:
- Hand-wash with mild detergent: Chiffon should be washed by hand in cool water with a gentle detergent. Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals that could damage the delicate fabric.
- Do not twist or wring: After washing, gently squeeze out the excess water, but do not twist or wring the fabric as this can cause it to lose its shape and texture.
- Hang to dry: To dry Chiffon, hang it on a hanger or clothesline and allow it to air dry. Avoid exposing it to direct sunlight as this can cause the fabric to fade or discolor.
- Iron on low heat: If ironing is required, use a low-heat setting and a pressing cloth to avoid damaging the fabric. Avoid using steam as this can cause water spots on the fabric.
- Store carefully: When not in use, Chiffon should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Avoid hanging it as this can cause the fabric to stretch out of shape. Instead, fold it neatly and store it in a drawer or on a shelf.
- Standard Shipping : Free (4-8 days)
- Priority Shipping : $5.99 (2-4 days)
*All orders are shipped via UPS or USPS